I am getting a little more comfortable with the computer, but I'm getting tired of having class in the computer lab all the time. It is somewhat repetitive, but I do understand that as future teachers, we need to be aware of technology and how to use it in the classroom.
Would like to add more discussion about the readings or content in class so we are not on the computers the whole time, but like being in the computer lab because it allows us to write & respond in class since we have a lot to do outside of class with all our classes & projects.
At some points, I feel like saying stop using all this technology; however, the more I use it and play around on the sites, the more I get comfortable with it.
I would also like to Twitter again. I love to Twitter!
Although I like the time in the computer lab, I'm not good at all of the blogging stuff. It so confusing, but I'm getting better.
I hate reading Conley's book, which by default makes these chapter blogs a bit tedious. Then again, if it weren't for the chapter blogs, I would not read the book and would have essentially wasted my money. So thanks, kinda.
One thing that I do not enjoy so much is the amount of websites such as: Blogger, Bloglines, and Twitter, that we use in the class. It becomes confusing, hard to follow, and hard to keep separate.
I am somewhat tired of using the computer and text as our only resources. I would like to explore other resources that I have not seen or encountered such as classroom techniques and how we could use community based activities or readings to incorporate in classrooms.
I enjoy blogging but I do not like the fact that most of our blogs are about chapter readings. I feel like I am reading a chapter and then writing a summary. I think it would be great to first have class discussions and then blog about our opinion of the topic we discussed in class.
I think we all get the idea of blogger and bloglines. I think that it has become so repetitive that we are annoyed with doing it all the time. Maybe once a week would be better for us.
I enjoy blogging, but sometimes I would like to blog about things other than the chapters.
I would like to discuss the chapters in class a little more. Maybe you could do the blog comments one week and a class discussion the next.
I think that we know to do the postings of our chapters and commenting on other people's postings, and we mostly do all of this at home before coming to class. I think that we should only meet when you have new technology to teach us or something that we need to see or do.
The mandate on the length of postings. If the chapters are thoroughly read then the response will naturally be an appropriate length.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Red Light Student Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment